Video: Time is money

Once again brendanmcooney, one of my favorite video journalists, puts it all out there.

From the Video Page at YouTube:
This video is a brief overview of changes in the labor process under capitalism. Many of the ideas are from Harry Braverman's "Labor and Monopoly Capital" and from vol. 1 of Marx's Das Kapital.

I hope this video to be first in a long series I plan to call "A Brief History of Crisis" about the evolution of modern society under capitalism- a series that will eventually bring us up to the present crisis.



Bonus just to cheer you up:
Flintstones cartoon that got banned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing to comment, your comment is subject to moderation and will appear when I am on the web. No personal attacks please. Junk posts by what I deem as a internet troll will simply be deleted.
All views are welcome, please post links, if any, that have to do with the story, as this will help myself and other readers to follow for more information. Thanks, Joe