Retiring the latest links added a test widget

Here are all the latest links from the sidebar
I have retired that part of the site and now am testing the latest Labor News widget, this one has the most recent headlines from over 40 websites, feeds, blogs and searches.

As always lease feel free to use it on your site.

Here is the newest RSS labor feed

Here is a link to the Yahoo Pipes version
Be sure to click the "List" view to get a better view of what it lists

As with all of my widget goodness, they are a work in progress

In solidarity,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing to comment, your comment is subject to moderation and will appear when I am on the web. No personal attacks please. Junk posts by what I deem as a internet troll will simply be deleted.
All views are welcome, please post links, if any, that have to do with the story, as this will help myself and other readers to follow for more information. Thanks, Joe